Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rambling Of New Beginings

It's been months since I've posted a blog. I've regretted this and I could give excuses like I've had writer's block or I have been really busy lately. All of those would be true. Yet I still feel like I should be more consistant with this journal. After all, who knows? In a thousand years and I'm dead this may be one of the few records on how life was before our civilazation crumbled. Heaven help the world if one of the surviving documents is my blog, my thoughts.

The window to my soul.

This Post is like a clensing of the mind. To get my creative juices flowing. I am rambling not for the reader's benefit but for my own. I usually like to make posts more intellectual so the reader can walk away thinking. That's what my goal has been all along. To open a mind and let new ideas flood in. Whether they agree or disagree is irrelevent. I've always wanted to shed a bit of perspective on issues just to see if I could change a mind or fortify a belief. I've tried to stay away from a "Facebook Blog". Not that I'm dissin' those. It's your blog do what you want. But I want my writing to mean something.

As J-Cole said "Show how far we've come and how far we still have to go."

I feel like the creative "rut" I've been in is due to the all of the things that are going on. So I figure if I ramble a little bit, that writing will be easier. After all, words appeared on the "paper" when I decided to write a post tonight.

I'm on my own now. Moved out of the parent's house, away from my hometown, away from  the vast majority of my friends. I'm cool with it I got two excellent room mates. They are known as the Infamous Matt Hale, and Jake Thomas. If I could describe one word for the two what better word would be "Excellent"? I feel like this whole new start for me is like a page out of someone else's life. While the apartment does feel like a safe haven from whatever the world throws at me, it doesn't feel home. Then again my home didn't feel like home. I feel like I'm a nomad. A wanderer. It's not a bad thing really. I take things day by day. Soon I'm sure that I will tire of this, and make a move to better my life. But right now I'm content. I got a faithful girlfriend, good friends that I can actually stand to live with-without the urge to shoot them in the head-and I have independence. This is one of the least structured blogs I've ever written. Yet I feel like it's one of my most mature. Because I feel more mature.

That makes all the difference.

P.S. I enjoy RingPops.

No comments:

Post a Comment